Our friendly and helpful staff
will be pleased to offer assistance in any possible way to make sure that your stay will be an enjoyable and memorable one.
They are at your complete disposal for information or recommendations; also, they are ready to use their knowledge and passion to arrange daily trips through the picturesque old town of Monopoli
or create tailor made itineraries to nearby cultural hot spots.
Guests who prefer a more relaxing approach can sun bathe on the hotel's terrace, which offers sun loungers, or rejuvenate with either a soothing massage
or cool down in the outdoor dinky pool
Enjoy your morning meal in a XVI century gunpowder store with a stone barrel vaulted ceiling.
at Don Ferrante will help you start your day content and satisfied. From freshly baked pastries to our local cold cuts and cheese our buffet will offer you an array of tantalising delights for you to start your day.In addition and on demand:
- The Terrazza Don Ferrante restaurant open from June to August (closed on Tuesdays).
- Sightseeing tours of the old town with the hotel's tuk tuk
- Outdoor or In- room massage
- Transfers to and from the airport, railway station or places of interest.
- Tailor made itineraries, food ,wine and oil tastings.
- Cooking classes
- Personal shopper
- Sightseeing tours with English speaking guide
- Room service